- GOVI SCHOOL CHILDREN HAVING FUN
- 2013 WORLD WHITE CANE DAY CELEBARTION IN SOMA
- The Police Band At the 2013 World White Cane Day
- Participating Schools 2013 World White Cane Day In Soma
- Members of GOVI on Match Pass In Soma 2013
- GOVI School Children At The 2013 World Cane Day Match Pass
- School Children Over The World Map
- The IVICME Gambia Computer Lab
- The core members of GOVI
- Members GOVI and visitors from the RNIB
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO READ MORE
Helping visually impaired students get an education in the Gambia
Ali Sallah’s office tells the story of a man who is fiercely dedicated to his work. The room is full of books and boxes containing alternative learning materials for his students - 42 visually impaired children, many of them born blind. The children in the school come from many different backgrounds, but all have one thing in common: they all come from poor families.. See More..........
Empowerment and full participation in society of the visually impaired people in the Gambia
A national organization of the blind people in The Gambia challenging blindness and promoting the welfare of persons with visual impairments through the provision of services and working in collaboration with stakeholders, communities and family members of the blind .